26 April 2020

Windflower Cottage

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I made this card for our Friday morning craft group challenge at Home
I used different shades of yellow, stamped leaves around the edges with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint, Wallnut Stain raised each layer with sticky foam pads, added the silk ribbon.  I used Windflower Cottage for the centre piece, edged the card with Gold Illustrator Marker. 



Materials used:
Windflower Cottage
Different shades of yellow card
Smooth white card 
Silk Ribbon
Gold CC Illustrator Marker 
Latina leaf stamp

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love all the shades of yellow & the diamond focal panel for my Enchanted Garden Windflower Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed the layers with the leaves!!! Love the little fairy wildflower cottage with the yellow toned flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leaves background is looking FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...