6 April 2020

Treestump Cottage Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a card today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And collect the Freebie Birthday Bunny!

 For my card I used images from the  Treestump Cottage from The Enchanted Garden Collection by LeighSBDesigns




Materials used:
Treestump Cottage from The Enchanted Garden collection
Distress Oxides, Broken China
Promarkers, Apple, Ivory, Rose, Cerise, Fuchsia 
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Star Stencil
Light Blue Card
Dark Blue Card
Smooth white card

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. The enchanted garden collection is perfect for spring... I love your card beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Enchanted Garden series - funnily enough I chose to use the faeries from Mushroom Cottage today!
    Love the colour scheme you have used!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...