10 April 2020

Easter Bunny Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny!

Today I have an Easter card to share with you, using the Whimsical Easter Bunny by LeighSBDesigns

Also entered to Bunny challenge
http://www.cleverdexter.com/2020/04/clever-dexter-challenge-4.html?m=1


Materials used:
Whimsical Steampunk Easter Bunny  by LeighSBDesigns
Spectrum Noir, TN3, TN4, TN5,CR5, CR2, CR4, CG4, CB4, LG4
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
Americana Tripple Thick Glossy Accent
Tim Holtz Clear Candy Glitter
Happy Easter stamp
Smooth white card
Black card

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

16 comments:

  1. I love your Easter card... I need to get out my bunny and get him ready for EASTER... that is this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Weekend!!! Love your Easter Bunny card, such a sunny & fun make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bunny card... love the image and lovely yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous bunny card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. Love the bold use of color and the main image. Thanks for playing with us this month at Clever Dexter Challenge. AJ DT CD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how you used the yellow to make everything pop. Thanks for joining the Clever Dexter Challenge, hope to see you again next month! :) Monica-DT

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...