10 April 2020

Bunny Basket

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a card today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday, you can make with one of theses or combine together.

I used the Bunny Basket by IkesArt who is also a sponsor for the Birthday Celebrations. 

Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny.


Materials used:
Bunny Basket
CC Illustrator Markers, Spice, Golden Yellow, Dark Coral,
Willow, Bamboo, Eggshell Gold
Tim Holtz layering stencil
Distress Oxide, Spun Sugar
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

10 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...