3 April 2020

Springtime Tulips

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a card today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  
I used the Tulips from the Windmill image by IkesArt who is also a sponsor for the Birthday Celebrations. 

Pop on over and join in the fun!  And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny.


Tulips from the Windmill image
Illustrator Markers, 
Gold, Moonlight, Pear Blue, Rose Pink, Pink Violet, 
Peacock Blue, Bamboo, Cameo Green
Distress Oxide, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint
Harlequin Stencil
Music Stamp

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...