29 April 2020

Springtime Roses

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

For my card today I used the image Fall Roses, this image can be used for all seasons by LeighSBDesigns
To celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun!  Collect the Freebie Birthday Bunny by entering one of your makes!


Materials used:
Fall Roses
Springtime stamp 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed
Text stamp for background 
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this card...LOVE these in YELLOW! Another image you teased me and am adding to my wish list, which is still long. Even with what I purchased this month!!! LOVE Leigh's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design... the colour scheme, the image, the script in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautifully done card, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The use of script on the background is really FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, bright, colours. Very cheerful. A lovely card.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous piece, love the fresh spring colour scheme that transforms Fall Roses for any season!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...