11 April 2020

Easter Eggs Bunny

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny!

Today I have an Easter card to share with you, I used the Freebie Birthday Bunny with balloons by LeighSBDesigns 
 I made the balloons into Easter Eggs 


Materials used:
Freebie Easter Bunny by LeighSBDesigns 
Tim Holtz layering stencil
Distress Oxides, Spun Sugar
Easter Stamp
CC Illustrator Marker

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Leigh for showcasing my Bunny Easter card! x
    ReplyDelete

    Susan RenshawApril 10, 2020 at 5:02 PM
    Oooh -I like this design Val!
    Reply
    Replies

    valscraftingsApril 11, 2020 at 10:19 AM
    Thank you Susan x
    Delete
    Reply

    LyneenApril 11, 2020 at 1:11 AM
    OHHH I love this bunny with all the bright eggs!!! I need to color my bunny!
    Reply
    Replies

    valscraftingsApril 11, 2020 at 10:20 AM
    Thank you Lyneen x
    Delete
    Reply

    Vivian FooApril 11, 2020 at 2:38 AM
    Very cool. Love it.
    Reply
    Replies

    valscraftingsApril 11, 2020 at 10:20 AM
    Thank you Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love this very sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...