4 April 2020

Windflower Cottage Springtime

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a card today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny!

 For my tag I used images from the Windflower Cottage from The Enchanted Garden Collection by LeighSBDesigns 

Materials used:
Windfall Cottage from the Enchanted Garden Collection 
Distress Oxide, Broken China, Dusty Concord, 
Promarkers, Apple, Gold, Cocoa, Fuchsia Pink, Lipsticks Red
Smooth white card
White Fibre
White Gel Pen
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust



***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

9 comments:

  1. I love the COTTAGE... it is beautiful! Love the colors. The framing puts a perfect light on it. I have one printed that I plan to use this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on facebook and really liked it Val. Super creation - must check if I have this image and the lattice and daffodils one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cottage image and coloring, such a pretty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! So magical and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...