4 April 2020

Springtime Cubimals

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a card today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.
I used the Cubimals image by IkesArt who is also a sponsor for the Birthday Celebrations. 

Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny. 


Materials used:
Cubimals 
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Broken China
CC Illustrator Markers, 
Pearl Blue, Rose Pink, Gold, Linen, Golden Yellow
Sizzix Scalloped Dies
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

  1. Your Cube animals are so cute... love your card!!! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ike's cubimals!
    Love your use of Distress Oxides...wish mine weren't still on the high seas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cube animals are adorable! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...