2 April 2020

Oddleigh Birthday Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a Tag today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny.


For my tag I used images from the Oddleigh Cupcake Set.

Materials used:
Oddleigh Cupcake Set by LeighSBDesigns
X-Cut Nesting Dies
Spectrum Noir Pens, CR5, CR2, CG4, LG3, GB3
White Gel Pen
Distress Oxides, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint
3D Black Dimensional Paint Drops
Studio Glitter Glue
Neenah White Card
Black Cardstock
Black Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...