16 April 2020

Sage Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

For my card I used image Sage Silhouette Faerie from The Enchanted Garden Collection by LeighSBDesigns

Celebrating the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns.  
Pop on over and join in the fun!  And collect the Freebie Birthday Bunny!




Materials used:
Sage Silhouette Faerie 
Birthday Candle from Oddleigh Cupcake
Sizzix Scalloped Die
Distress Oxide, Dusty Concord 
CC Illustrator Marker, Fruit Pink, Gold
Smooth white card 
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sage fairies... I have to get them... LOVE the card with the nested scallops!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...