9 April 2020

Easter Steampunk Bunny

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny!

I have a Steampunk Easter Bunny tag, I used
Whimsical Steampunk Easter Bunny by LeighSBDesigns


Materials used:
Spectrum Noir, TN3, TN4, TN5,CR5, CR4, CR2, IG5, GB1
Promarkes, Ice Grey4, Amethyst
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
Americana Tripple Thick Glossy Accent
Happy Easter stamp
Bakers Twine
Smooth white card
Black card

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

10 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...