18 April 2020

Spring POP-Up Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I have a Spring pop-up box card to share using the

 Whimsical Oddleigh Flower Set by LeighSBDesigns
To celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  

Pop on over and join in the fun! And collect the Freebie Birthday Bunny!



Materials use:
Whimsical Oddleigh Flower Set
Spellbinder Pop-up box die
CC Illustrator Markers
Purple Violet, Rose Blush, Willow, Bamboo, Cameo Green
Tim Holtz foliage dies
Distress Oxide, Spun Sugar, Broken China
Pearl Beads  
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...