13 April 2020

Ready to Party card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a card today to celebrate the 3rd Birthday of LeighSBDesigns and Blog Hop themed Spring, Easter, Birthday.  Pop on over and join in the fun! And get a Freebie Birthday Bunny!

 For my card I used images from the Oddleigh Cupcake Set.






Material used:
Oddleigh Cupcake Set
CC Illustrator Markers, Ruby, Rose, Rose Red, 
Gold, Cream, Linen, Rose Blush, Bamboo
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil, Roses 
Distress Oxide, Spun Sugar
White Gel Pen
Smooth White card 
Black card
Small sticky pads 
PVA Glue

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...