21 April 2020

Fluttering by Butterflies card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I made this card for NHS...I have a scheduled appointment this pm for a eye injection as they didn’t cancel it I’m taking the card with me!  I used Crafters Companions Fluttering By Butterflies stencil with Distress Oxide Inks.

The staff at the hospital were delighted to receive my card, it is going to be put on the wall in the main office for all the staff to see it. 


Materials used:
CC Fluttering By Butterflies Stencil 
Distress Oxides, Spun Sugar, Broken China 
Sizzix Scalloped Die 
Smooth white card 
Thank you stamp

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...