31 May 2021

Cherry Blossom Bouquet Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway blog hop!  3 themes for 3 times the fun!  
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  🌸🧜🏻‍♀️

For my make today I fussy cut the Cherry Blossom Bouquet using my new Portrait 3 print n cut machine, I also used the Sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.



Materials used:
Cherry Blossom 
Sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
Pink Violet, Magenta, Alpine
White Gel Pen 
Hobby Craft Pastels Card
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome card love the colour and beautiful cherry blossoms
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...