21 May 2021

Cherry Blossom Lantern

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway to Halloween!
3 themes for 3 times the fun!
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŽƒ

Day 17
Cherry Blossom Geisha Doll Lantern

For today’s make I made a Lantern using the 









Materials used:
Cherry Blossom Pockets
Kitty and Parasol Geisha Dolls 
CC Tri-blends, Magenta, True Blue,
Emerald, Fair Skin, Gold Brown, Ice Grey,
Alpine Green, Deep Purple, Purple, Coral
White Gel Pen 
Versamark 
Clear Embossing Powder 
Smooth white card
Hobby Craft Pastels Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...