4 May 2021

Cherry Blossom Photo Frame

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway to Halloween!
3 themes for 3 times the fun!
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŽƒ


Day 1
"Paws and Enjoy the Flowers"
Cherry Blossom Photo Frame

I’m kicking off our May Hop today with my Cherry Blossom Photo Frame featuring Kitty Geisha Doll and Senti, Parasol Geisha Doll and the Cherry Blossom Rectangle Frame SVG Lace Cutz set from LeighSBDesigns new Cherry Blossom Collection!

Added to the SUYP Challenge 



Materials used:
Geisha Parasol Geisha Kitty
Cherry Blossom Rectangle Frame
Sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
Fair Skin, Magenta, Tan, Brown Grey
White Gel Pen 
Pop Dots
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...