22 May 2021

Kitty Geisha Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway blog hop!  3 themes for 3 times the fun!  
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  🌸🧜🏻‍♀️🎃

For my Tag inspiration make today I used the Cherry Blossom Collection:
Added to 

 


Materials used:
Kitty Geisha 
Cherry Blossom Clouds
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends 
Magenta, Emerald, Ice Grey, Fair Skin
White Gel Pen 
Black Sharpie Pen 
Crafters Companion Coloured card
Hobby Craft smooth white card 
Foam pads
White fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! Gorgeous colours and that fibre is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...