28 May 2021

One Enchanted Half-o-Ween Evening card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway to!
3 themes for 3 times the fun!
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŽƒ

For my inspiration card today I used the Mushroom Cottage from the Enchanted Garden Collection by LeighSBDesigns and Floral Fence by Tattered Lace. 



Materials used:
Mushroom Cottage
Floral Fence by Tattered Lace
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
Alpine Green, Earth Brown, 
White Gel Pen 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Craft Artist Mica Magic Metallics
Smooth white card 

***
I Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...