4 May 2021

On Your Birthday

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges starting 4th May the theme is always ‘Anything Goes’ with an option of ‘Butterflies, Birds, Anything with Wings.

For my card as a DT I used this lovely Butterfly from the Hanging Basket set by Ikes Art.


Materials used:
Butterfly from Hanging Basket set
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
True Blue, Ice Grey
Sharpie Pen, Royal Blue
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. A lovely clean,classy card. Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xo

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...