19 May 2021

Cherry Blossom Pocket Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway to Halloween!
3 themes for 3 times the fun!
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŽƒ

For my inspiration make today I used the 
Cherry Blossom Pocket and sentiment from the new Cherry Blossom Collection by LeighSBDesigns perfect for adding a gift card!






Materials used:
Cherry Blossom Pocket
Sentiment 
Hobby Craft Pastels card
Smooth white card 
Distress Oxide, Spun Sugar
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Red Liner Tape

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.




 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pocket card and love the cherry blossom die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again - this is a fun pocket card! Thanks for joining us - again! - at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...