11 May 2021

ATC Corner Pockets

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway to Halloween!
3 themes for 3 times the fun!
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  🌸🧜🏻‍♀️🎃

For today I made two ATCs using the lovely Kitty and Parasol Geisha Dolls, Cherry Blossom Clouds with the new Cherry Blossom Lacey Corners by LeighSBDesigns.

Kitty Geisha has been added to SUYP Challenge 





Materials used:
Cherry Blossom Corners
Cherry Blossom Clouds 
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
Magenta, Emerald, Ice Grey, Brown Grey
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Black card
White Gel Pen 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...