26 May 2021

MerWitch Under the Sea

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns May Blog Hop in celebration of Cherry BlossomsMerMay and Halfway to Halloween!
3 themes for 3 times the fun!
May 4 - 31st
See the main Hop Post for the Rules and Linky Party!  ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŽƒ

For my inspiration make today I used MerWitch with the Ocean Scenery by LeighSBDesigns and a Stencil by Pollyalsorts, Sizzix Scalloped Oval Die. 




Materials used:
MerWitch with Ocean Scenery 
Stencil by Pollyalsorts 
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends, 
True Blue, Alpine Green, Coral, Fair Skin
Distress Oxide, Mermaid Lagoon
White Gel Pen 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Sizzix Scalloped Oval Die
Stencil by Pollyalsorts
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...