1 June 2021

Coffee Time

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges starting 8th June the theme is always ‘Anything Goes’ with an option of Food / Drink

For my card today I used ‘I Luv Coffee’ and the toaster from Mousie Munch set by Ikes Art.



Materials used:
I Luv Coffee
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends, 
Golden Brown, Brown Grey,
Ice Grey, Blue Grey, True Blue
Sizzix Scalloped Die
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Hobby Craft Brights card
Hobby Craft Smooth cardi
Black Micron Pen

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

3 comments:

  1. Coffee and toast....my usual breakfast! :) I love both of these sets so much! You did a fabulous job with this power breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...