17 June 2021

Mermaids Paradise

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is holding another blog hop…under the ocean!

🧜🏻‍♀️🐠🦈 BUBBLY DEPTHS SALE πŸ§œπŸ»‍♀️🐠🦈
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique June Sale on now through June 30 midnight pacific!
Sale includes the new Bubbly Depths Collection of SVG Cutz. 

For my make today I used the 3D Bubbly Depth Circle and Silhouettes from the LeighSBDesigns collection.





Materials used:
Bubbly Depth SVG & Silhouette Cutz Collection 
Distress Oxides,
 Mermaid Lagoon, Mustard Seed,
Wild Honey, Dusty Concord
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, Ocean Blue
Canson Mixed Media Card
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Ranger Stickles, Silver Ice
Twinkling H2Os, Blue Ice
Versafine 
Clear embossing powder 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...