23 June 2021

Shark Haven

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is holding another blog hop…under the ocean!

🧜🏻‍♀️🐠🦈 BUBBLY DEPTHS SALE πŸ§œπŸ»‍♀️🐠🦈
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique June Sale on now through June 30 midnight pacific!
Sale includes the new Bubbly Depths Collection of SVG Cutz. 

For my make today I used the Ocean Life Silhouettes with Netting Cutz from the LeighSBDesigns SVG Cutz collection. 








Materials used:
Ocean Life Silhouette Cutz
Netting Cutz
Tri-blends, Coral, Dull Green
Dark Green, Black, True Blue
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Blend, Ocean Blue
Versamark 
Clear Embossing Powder 
Black Sharpie Pen 
White Gel Pen 
Cannon Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...