14 June 2021

Under the Ocean

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

🧜🏻‍♀️🐠🦈 BUBBLY DEPTHS SALE πŸ§œπŸ»‍♀️🐠🦈
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique June Sale on now through June 30 midnight pacific!
Sale includes the new Bubbly Depths Collection of SVG Cutz πŸŽ‰  

For my card today I used the SVG Under the Ocean collection by LeighSBDesigns.





I applied ink to the craft mat, spritzed with water then layered each piece over the ink.


Materials used:
Bubble Rectangle 
Silhouette collection 
Distress Oxide, 
Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China, Faded Jeans,
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, Ocean Blue
Twinkling H2O’s,
Icicles, Blue Ice, Oceano Onda, Bashful Blue
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Pearl Beads
Mod Podge
3D Foam Adhesives
Black Cardstock
Canson Mixed Media Card
I made the stand from black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. WOW stunning shadow card love all the fabulous layers creating great depth and love the silhouette shapes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...