27 June 2021

Under the Ocean Matchbook Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is holding another blog hop…under the ocean!

🧜🏻‍♀️🐠🦈 BUBBLY DEPTHS SALE πŸ§œπŸ»‍♀️🐠🦈
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique June Sale on now through June 30 midnight pacific!
Sale includes the new Bubbly Depths Collection of SVG Cutz. 

To make my Matchbook card I used the Mermaid and Ocean Scenery Collection by LeighSBDesigns.








Materials used:
MerWitch Mermaid
MerMea Mermaid
Meri Oddleigh Mermaid & Friends with sentiment 
Ocean Scenery 
CC Tri-blend markers, Fair Skin, Emerald,
Aquamarine, Golden, Waterfall, Mint Blue,
Coral, Deep Purple 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Hobby Craft Pastels card
Hobby Craft Smooth card
Scalloped Dies

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little match book card and love the gorgeous mermaids.Feel free to use the sketch as it's not solely mine but plenty of tutorials on youtube
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...