29 May 2020

Wiccan Moon - Day 11

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns Half-O-Ween May Blog Hop

Beautiful 

Join us for Half-O-Ween spooky fun!

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction!
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 12 Days it is totally up to you, but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't play👻 Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won!

To make my Tag for Day 11 I used Wiccan Moon by LeighSBDesigns.
Wiccan Moon
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Purple Violet, Blue Grey 1&3
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Black Soot
White Gel Pen
Black Fibre
Neenah Classic White Card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning WICAN MOON... love the colors and light shinning from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring...love the fibre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Wiccan Moon creation, I love love love it!
    Thank you for all your wonderful makes to celebrate LeighSBDesigns "Something Wicked this Way Comes" Half-O-Ween Blog Hop :0)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...