20 May 2020

Ready to Party - Day 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns Half-O-Ween May Blog Hop 2020


Join us for Half-O-Ween spooky fun! 19th to 31st May

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction!
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 13 Days it is totally up to you, but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't playπŸ‘» Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won!

To make my Card for Day 1 - I used BALLEIGH MONSTER by LeighSBDesigns.



Materials used:
Balleigh Monster
Tim Holtz Tangled Webs
Distress Oxides, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Willow, Bamboo, Rose Blush, Blue Grey 1&3,
Pearl Blue, True Blue
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
White Gel Pen 
Neenah Classic White Card
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new little Balleigh Monsters... Great background on this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...