2 May 2020

MerWitch ATCoins - Day 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Day 1
LeighSBDesigns brings another Blog Hop and has it’s May the theme for the hop is MerMay.  And also brings a new collection Mermaid and Friends plus a sentiment.

The blog hop is stress free with simple rules to follow!  You can link up your makes but you must also leaves comments on all the other entries on the Day you play!   You will find the  rules over on LeighSBDesigns 

For my make today I used MerWitch Mermaid - realistic fantasy Witch mermaid art stamp by LeighSBDesigns. 


Materials used:
MerWitch by LeighSBDesigns 
Promarkes, Artic Blue, Calbot Blue, Ivory
Distress Oxide, Iced Spruce
White Gel Pen
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. Love that you used Merwitch on one coin and her tail on the other! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coins look very mystical and love the colour
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your MerWitch ATC coins, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val had the same idea as me when we made these coins... these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, yours were beautiful too! x

      Delete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...