4 May 2020

Mermaid Lagoon Day 4

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Day 4
LeighSBDesigns brings another Blog Hop and as it’s May the theme for the hop is MerMay.  And also brings a new collection Mermaid and Friends plus a sentiment.

The blog hop is stress free with simple rules to follow!  You can link up your makes but you must also leaves comments on all the other entries on the day you play!  You will find the rules over on LeighSBDesigns 

For my make I used MerMae and the Ocean Scenery - realistic fantasy mermaid art stamp by LeighSBDesigns. 


Materials used:
MerMea by LeighSBDesigns
Ocean Scenery by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Oxide, Mermaid Lagoon
Dawn Bibby, Pretty Gets Gritty,
White Gesso, White Texture Paste, Misty Morning & Sky sprays, Porcelain Flowers
Promarkers, Cobalt Blue, Turquoise
Pebeo Gilding Wax, Silver
Stickles Glitter Glue, Crystal
Die, Dream
Pearls
Tiny Foam Pads
Circular MDF covered in a canvas
MDF shaped piece

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...