12 May 2020

MerWitch Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


LeighSBDesigns brings another Blog Hop and has it’s May the theme for the hop is MerMay,  And also brings a new collection Mermaid and Friends plus a sentiment.

The blog hop is stress free with simple rules to follow!  You can link up your makes but you must also leaves comments on all the other entries on the Day you play!  You will find rules over on LeighSBDesigns 

Today I have a tag using MerWitch by LeighSBDesigns

Materials used:
MerWitch by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Oxides, Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Paint
Promarkers, Artic Blue, Meadow Green, Satin, Pastel Beige
White Gel Pen
White Fibre
Smooth white card
Black card

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful MerWitch tag.... love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Merwitch tag... I tried to colour her with green hair today - it went into the bin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan x

      Oh that’s a shame, but I’ve seen the one you finished, it’s beautiful

      Delete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...