23 May 2020

Time for a Splash - Day 5

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns Half-O-Ween May Blog Hop!


Join us for Half-O-Ween spooky fun!


This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction!
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 12 Days it is totally up to you, but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't play👻 Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won!

To make my Card for Day 5 I used Balleigh Monster by LeighSBDesigns.

This little ghoul is going for a splash before the witching hour!



Materials used:
Balleigh Monster
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Sky Blue
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Moonlight, Coral, Bamboo, Rose Blush, Pear Blue,
True Blue, Blue Grey 1&3
White Gel Pen
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Make today Amazing stamp
Neenah Classic White Card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Another cutie from the Balleigh Monsters!!! So ready for the beach scene!!!! LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...