30 May 2020

A Little Hocus Pocus Day 12

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns Half-O-Ween May Blog Hop


Join us for Half-o-Ween spooky fun! 

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction! 
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 12 Days it is totally up to you, but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't play👻 Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won! 

To make my card for Day 12 I used Mushroom Cottage from the Enchanted Garden Collection by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Mushroom Cottage Art Stamp 
Tim Holtz Stamp
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Distress Oxides, Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Bamboo, Eggshell, Linen, Golden Yellow, Spice, Blue Grey 1&3
Sizzix Scalloped Die 
Neenah white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME... The mushroom cottage looks like it is in a haunted place!!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...