9 May 2020

MerMae and Friends Day 8

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns brings another Blog Hop and has it’s May the theme for the hop is MerMay  And also brings a new collection Mermaid and Friends plus a sentiment.

The blog hop is stress free with simple rules to follow!  You can link up your makes but you must also leaves comments on all the other entries on the Day you play!  You will find rules over on LeighSBDesigns 

For my make today I used the MerMea and Friends  - whimsical quirky art stamps by LeighSBDesigns 


Materials used:
MerMae, Foliage, Friend’s 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
Ranger Stickles
Glossy Accent 
Distressed Oxides
Smooth white card 
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...