23 May 2020

Kitty Pumpkin Hat - Day 5

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Join us for Half-o-Ween spooky fun!

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction!
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 12 Days it is totally up to you, but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't playπŸ‘» Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won!

To make my Tag for Day 5 I used Kitty Pumpkin Hat by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used
Kitty Pumpkin Hat by LeighSBDesigns 
CC Illustrator Pens, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3, Gold Yellow, Gold, Moonlight 
Promarker, Forrest Green
White Gel Pen
Distress Oxides, Peeled Paint, Black Soot
Tim Holts stencil, Shattered 
Black Fibre
Smooth white card 
Black card 

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...