22 May 2020

Carved Skelly Cat -Day 4

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns Half-O-Ween May Blog Hop


Join us for Half-o-Ween spooky fun!

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction!
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 12 Days it is totally up to you, but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't playπŸ‘» Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won!
I have a Tag to share today for Day 4 I used the Carved Skelly by LeighSBDesigns.



Materials used:
Carved Skelly Cat 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3, Bamboo, Cameo Green 
Enchanted Christmas Stencil, Twinkle Twinkle by Crafters Companion
Sizzix Die Tag
Distress Oxides, Hickory Smoke, Peeled Paint 
Black and White Fibre
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...