8 October 2019

Day 8 Puppet Master Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

We are once again celebrating Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘»☠️ LeighSBDesigns is hosting her annual blog hop! Pop on over to the hop and join in the FUN...their are fabulous sponsors for prizes if you manage to do the whole hop...the hop runs from 1st to 31st ..... OR you can just join in as and when just to share your projects.

To make this tag I used the Puppet Master by LeighSBDesigns.  I used Promarkers to colour the image and background.  I used a medium size Tag Die by a Tonic.

Entered into
Digi Choosday Challenge #41
Polka Doodles Challenge #40
Outlawz Challenge Festive Fridays...Anything Goes 



Materials used:
The Puppet Master
Promarkers, Blush, Praline, Forest Green,
Apple, Cool Grey 1,2,3 
Bright Orange, Canary, Gold 
Sakura Pens, Green, Orange, Clear 
Halloween Stamp
Green Twine
White Eyelet 
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...