25 October 2019

Day 25 Wiccan Moon

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Halloween blog hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns is in full swing and we are getting closer to the 31st Halloween πŸŽƒ

To make my Tag for Day 25 I used Wiccan Moon by LeighSBDesigns coloured with CC Illustrator Pens. Distress Oxide, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Black Soot.


Materials used:
Wiccan Moon by LeighSBDesigns
CC Illustrator Pens, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3
Promarker, Forest Green
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Block Soot
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Black Fibre
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and elegant looking cat. So regal looking. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant colouring. Such a gorgeous Tag.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Also visiting from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work...love your image and your Background. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...