6 October 2019

Day 6 - Stack O’ Carved Pumpkins Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

We are once again celebrating Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘»☠️ LeighSBDesigns is hosting her annual blog hop! Pop on over to the hop and join in the FUN...their are fabulous sponsors for prizes if you manage to do the whole hop...the hop runs from 1st to 31st ..... OR you can just join in as and when just to share your projects.

To make this tag I used the Stack O’ Carved Pumpkins  by LeighSBDesigns.  I used Promarkers to colour the Pumpkins and Distress Oxide, Wild Honey for the background. I also used a Tim Holtz Stencil on the background.

Entered into:
Outlawz Challenge Festive Fridays...Anything Goes
Digi Doodles Challenge....Anything Goes
Polka Doodles Challenge....Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge....Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers Challenge....Anything Goes


Materials used:
Stack O’ Carved Pumpkins 
Promarkers, Bright Orange, Apple, Gold
Distress Oxide, Wild Honey 
Ranger Stickles, Icicle, Crystals
Tim Holtz stencil
White, Black, Tan Fibre 
Smooth white card,
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...