28 October 2019

Day 28 Enchanted Halloween Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Halloween blog hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns is in full swing and we are getting closer to the 31st Halloween πŸŽƒ

To make my Day 28 tag I used the Mushroom Cottage from the Enchanted Garden Collection by LeighSBDesigns.  I used CC Illustrator Markers to colour and a White Gel Pen for detail.  Distress Oxides for the background, Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed, Black Soot.


Materials used 
Mushroom Cottage from the Enchanted Set
Distress Oxides, Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed, Black Soot
CC Illustrator Markers,
Spice, Willow, Bamboo, Natural Brown, Linen, Gold, Magenta, Cocktail Pink
White Gel Pen
White Fibre
Halloween Stamp
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...