16 October 2019

Day 16 Skelly Cat Mixed Media

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

We are once again celebrating Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘»☠️ LeighSBDesigns is hosting her annual blog hop! Pop on over to the hop and join in the FUN...their are fabulous sponsors for prizes if you manage to do the whole hop...the hop runs from 1st to 31st ..... OR you can just join in as and when just to share your projects and have fun! 

To create my project for today I used Carved Skelly Cat from The Quirkleighs CarnEvil Collection by LeighSBDesigns and Craft Sticks to make the fence and Tim Holtz Stencil. 

Pop on over and join in the Hop or just be a Stalker as everyone is welcome!
LeighSBDesigns


Materials used:
Carved Skelly Cat
Promarkers, 
Cool Grey 1, 2, 3, 4 
Forest Green, Apple 
Artist Loft, Cobalt Blue, White
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Crafters Sticks...to make the fence
Tim Holtz Spiders Web
Black Fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...