20 October 2019

Day 20 Pumpkin Hollow

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

We are once again celebrating Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘»☠️ LeighSBDesigns is hosting her annual blog hop! Pop on over to the hop and join in the FUN...their are fabulous sponsors for prizes if you manage to do the whole hop...the hop runs from 1st to 31st ..... OR you can just join in as and when just to share your projects.

To make my card I used
Tangled Pumpkins 
Stars from Oddleigh Mocking Bird
by LeighSBDesigns.I used Crafters Companion Illustrator Markers. Tim Holtz Stencil on the background.

and the Stars are from the Oddleigh Mockingbird set.

All the images from the Autumn's Pencil rubber stamp set except the sentiments are available as single digi stamps in the Tangled section and the Halloween section at LeighSBDesign Etsy BOOtique!  Let me know in the comments if you'd like me to make the sentiments available again....you can see the original rubber set HEREπŸ˜‰



Materials used
Crafters Companion Illustrator Markers, TB1, TB7, BT3, BGR1, BGR3
Tim Holtz Stencil 
Halloween Stamp
Distress Oxide, Black Soot
Ranger Stickles, Icicle 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. Love those blue pumpkins Val. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...