30 October 2019

Day 30 Tangled Witch Hat and Anubis Bust

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Woohoo! we’re nearly there 31st Halloween blog hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns.
Are you ready to go Trick or Treating πŸŽƒ πŸ‘»

To make my card for Day 30 I used the Tangled Witch Hat by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Tangled Witch Hat
Spider web and spider die
Distress Oxide, Black Soot
Promarkers, Cool Grey1, 2, 3, 4
Ranger Stickles Crystal
Smooth white card
Black card
*****

To make my Tag for Day 30 I used the Anubis Bust by LeighSBDesigns.



Anubis Bust 
CC Illustrator Pens, Moonlight, Gold, Gold Yellow
Promarker, Forest Green
TimHoltz stencil, Shattered
Distress Oxide, Peeled Paint, Black Soot
MDF Mystical 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Brown Fibre
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...