10 October 2019

Day 10 Pretty in Pink Snake Charmer Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

We are once again celebrating Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘»☠️ LeighSBDesigns is hosting her annual blog hop! Pop on over to the hop and join in the FUN...their are fabulous sponsors for prizes if you manage to do the whole hop...the hop runs from 1st to 31st ..... OR you can just join in as and when just to share your projects and have fun! 

To create my Tag I used the The Snake Charmer by LeighSBDesigns

Entered into:
Outlawz Challenge Festive Fridays...Anything Goes
Digi Doodles Challenge....Anything Goes
Polka Doodles Challenge....Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge....Anything Goes


Materials used:
Snake Charmer Art Stamp by LeighSBDesigns 
Promarkers, 
Cool Grey, 1, 2, 
Fuchsia, Rose Pink, Lemon, Canary, Blush
Distress Oxide, Spun Sugar 
Circle stencil
White Fibre
Tiny Pearl Beads
White Gel Pen 
Neenah white card
Black card stock 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, beautifully coloured and very welcome at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...