23 October 2019

Day 23 Kitty Pumpkin Hat

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Halloween blog hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns is in full swing and we are getting closer to the 31st Halloween 🎃 

To make my Tag for Day 23 I used Kitty Pumpkin Hat by LeighSBDesigns coloured with CC Illustrator Pens, and Tim Holtz stencil Shattered.

Entered into
2019 Cat Lovers Hop
Outlawz Festive Fridays...Anything Goes and Colour Challenge
Sweet Stampers Challenge..Autumn or Halloween 
SUYP Challenge 
Digi Doodles Challenge #43 
Polka doodles Challenge #42


Materials used
Kitty Pumpkin Hat by LeighSBDesigns 
CC Illustrator Pens, Blue Grey1, Blue Grey3, Gold Yellow, Gold, Moonlight 
Promarker, Forrest Green
White Gel Pen
Distress Oxides, Peeled Paint, Black Soot
Tim Holts stencil, Shattered 
Black Fibre
Smooth white card 
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so different and I do like it. Great colouring thanks for sharing today at Digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz phantastisch gemacht.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja
    PS. Deine Karte würde auch gut zu den Animal Friends passen. ;)
    http://animalfriendschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring and I love the spider web stenciling :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...