3 October 2019

Day 4 Grimm Reaper Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

We are once again celebrating Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘»☠️ LeighSBDesigns is hosting her annual blog hop! Pop on over to the hop and join in the FUN...their are fabulous sponsors for prizes if you manage to do the whole hop...the hop runs from 1st to 31st ..... OR you can just join in as and when just to share your projects and have fun! 

To create my Tag I used the
Quirkleighs CarnEvil Grimm Reaper by LeighSBDesigns


Materials used:
Grim Reaper Art Stamp by LeighSBDesigns 
Promarkers, Cool Grey, 1, 2, 3, 4
Circle Stencil
Distress Oxide, Smokey Grey
Suzzix Scalloped Die
Tiny black beads
White and black Fibre
Neenah white card 
Black card stock


***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS DIGI... I will be using in the following weeks. Great image! SO CREEPY! Looks like he is coming out of a cave. HAPPY 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this Val!! May need this digi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular!....great tag hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy, lovely image and keeping him in the dark (pun intended lol) makes him that more scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite and love the monotone colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...