18 January 2022

Slimline Snowflakes Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

πŸŽ‰ Now for our first CHALLENGE of 2022 πŸŽ‰
LeighSBDesigns now hosts monthly Challenges with a new one posted on the first Friday of each month!



My inspiration slimline card for today using the Lace SVG Cutz Elegant Snowflakes and Winter Wishes Sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.






Materials used:
Slimline Elegant Snowflakes Lace SVG Cutz 
Winter Wishes from the Compendium Festive Christmas Sayings 
Hobby Craft Smooth White and Blues card
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...